It is a good idea to evaluate your life insurange coverage once a year.
Changes in your lifestyle, family, and income can affect the coverage you need.
Once a year, re-read your policy to determine whether your current coverage is adequate to meet all your needs. You should consult your insurance agent if any of the following have occurred or will be occurring:
- Change in marital status.
- The birth or expected birth of a child.
- Significant increase or decrease in income.
- Employment status.
- If you plan on becoming self-employed.
- Any move outside your current province or country.
Please call us 416-824-3779 to discuss your insurance needs with one of our qualified representatives.